Joseph KB kadzakumanja
Welcome to KBaccounting’s Careers Hub! We believe that our success is driven by the exceptional talent and dedication of our team members. If you’re passionate, innovative, and looking to make a difference, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities available with us.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
KB Accounting Services Limited is an ACCOUNTING, TAXATION and MANAGEMENT consulting company in Malawi founded in 2014 with the aim of providing a wide range of business solutions to companies to a diverse variety and scope of industries, organizations, SMEs and individuals.
KB Accounting Services Ltd has a unique comprehensive understanding of Accounting systems QuickBooks, Sage and is well versed with deep-rooted knowledge in Audit, Taxation, Business Advisory,,General Management Consultancy, HR and Payroll Management, Tax Planning and Bookkeeping.
Award – winner of 2021 Best Accounting firm in Malawi by Acquisition International (I.A.) and Corporate Vision Magazine of United Kingdom (UK), our strength is premised on willingness and versatility to learn and adopt fresh concepts and operational methods that make us a formidable force to reckon with in any business solution project. In our present engagements, we have achieved exceptional results in Accounting & Bookkeeping, Taxation, HR services for limited companies, SMEs, local small and international Profit and Non- Profit-making organizations.
Owing and in response to overwhelming demand for our services on the local and international market, we are seeking to recruit a vibrant and self-motivated Business Development Executive who will support management in identifying and executing business development activities in line with our strategic business plans. The goal is to assist management in growing the market share and foot-print by targeting, winning and retaining strategic clients.
The successful candidate shall be reporting to the Business Development Executive
Type of employment: Salaried, full time
Reporting to: Business Development Executive
To qualify for the position you MUST:
– Be a self starter with a must-win attitude
-Be able to attract and win new clients for the firm
-Be self motivated and a team player
-Gather and solicit feedback from existing clients and communicate the same to management
-Manage and ensure existing clients are served to the best
-Be able to complile weekly and monthly reports
• Have skills in proposal development and strategic client acquisition
• Possess Market research and analysis skills
• Have capacity to create development plans, forecasting sales targets and growth projections
• Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
• Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
• Liaising with technical team to ensure every assignment has been completed timely
• Service satisfaction check-up with clients to evaluate service delivery efficiency.
• Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
• Ensure every client has paid for service delivered
• Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
• Producing reports for management
• Undertaking office administrative duties
• A recognized University degree in marketing, business or commerce,
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Those with a Driver’s License have an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include “Business Development Officer” in the email subject line; and expected salary. CVs without cover letters will not be considered. All applications sent through other means will not be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date for applications is 11th December 2023
KB Accounting Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
KB Accounting Services Limited is a tax and accounting services firm aimed at providing reliable, efficient and flexible bookkeeping, accounting, tax and accounting package services in Malawi